Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New years's eve. KONON.

gosh! 
mental block. seriously.


its examination week.
no. not week. examination month. 
n not to forget, weekend also.

and still have to go through this,
for the next 6 months.
and the next 6 months.
and the next 6 months.
and thats it.

itupn kalo xsambung ACCA ke master or CIMA or 
any other professional programs.


macam robot kan?
belajar belajar belajar.
exam exam exam.

at the end of the day,
nnti keje bukan kene dgn bidang yg tengah blaja sekarang.
frankly speaking, accountancy is not my passion.

for now.


maybe for the next 1 1/2 year, i might fall in love with it.
I might.


we never know what the future holds.
as me myself never hold my heart either.
Allah holds it. He holds.
mungkin ade sebab kenape masih xmampu mencintai bidang ini.

ataupun,

masih mencari potensi diri mungkin.


yes. indeed. 

am still searching. 

May Allah guides me.

dear family, friends, enemies, frienemies, 
all people around me...
help me. help me to find my own self.

fullstop.

p/s : permulaan 2014 yg xberapa nak baik. well January 1st is just a date aite, :')


No comments:

Post a Comment